Job Title: Production Operative
Reporting to: Production Manager
Position: Full-Time, Permanent.
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 – 17:00.
Salary: £18,069 PA
We are award-winning pioneers of the hair care industry and have been revolutionising the market for 30 years. As one of the largest independent manufacturers of hair products in the UK, we produce all of our high-quality products on-site, distributing to over 40 countries world-wide.
We are looking for a dedicated Production Operative to join our team in Lymington. Working in a fast-paced environment, operating machinery to ensure finished products are being produced correctly and adhering to the company quality requirements.
- Operating packing and filling machinery to produce high quality finished product according to works orders.
- Ensuring the correct materials, products and labels are being used at all times.
- Ensuring machines are clean and setup correctly.
- Wearing the correct PPE and complying with health & safety rules at all times.
- Check that all areas in your department are clean and tidy.
- Report any faults and errors immediately to your supervisor.
- Keep wasted products and components to a minimum.
- Keep up to date and follow all processes in the Filling & Packing departments.
- Aid other departments when required.
- Comply with corrective action & Non-conformance investigation.
- Highly driven
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to closely follow instructions.
- Good time-keeping
- Attention to detail
- Previous production operative experience advantageous but not essential
- A good understanding of health and safety in the workplace.
What we offer:
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same
- On-going opportunities to grow and develop within our organisation.
- Free refreshments
- Corporate gym membership
- Social Events
- Discounted products and salon services
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Contribution towards healthcare*
- Increased holiday entitlement for length of service*
*According to length of service
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Herb UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we embrace, celebrate and support diversity whilst maintaining an inclusive work environment, free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect.
Employment at Herb UK is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com for consideration.